Pages

Thursday 18 April 2013

Favourite Starbucks Drinks

Don't know what to order at Starbucks?

I am an avid coffee and tea drinker and I love Starbucks drinks. All I can say is, you won't be disappointed. Note: I love all of these drinks, but I added a * next to the ones I always drink.

Hot Coffees 
  • Caramel Macchiato *
  • Blonde Roast (very light flavour with a lot of caffeine) 
  • White Mocha (with toffee nut syrup)
  • Peppermint Mocha (holiday drink) *
  • Gingerbread Latte (holiday drink)
  • Pumpkin Spice Latte (holiday drink)
Tip: consider getting "half sweet" if you don't like too much sugar.  

Hot Teas 
  • Green Tea Latte with soy milk *
  • Earl Grey Tea Latte aka London Fog *
  • Berry Blosson White Tea Latte *
  • Chai Latte 
Cold Drinks
  • Iced Caramel Macchiato *
  • Vanilla Frappuccino (it's different from vanilla bean- this has the coffee base and vanilla bean powder, also add one shot of espresso for oomph) *
  • Passion Tea Lemonade (Tip: add raspberry syrup) * 
I may or may not be opening up my own Starbucks lol

2 comments:

  1. What kind of espresso maker do you use at home?

    (I met you at Starbucks in Safeway, you made me a great iced calm tea; I was locked out of my vehicle with my son and we hung out there for awhile)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stephanie, thanks for commenting. I do remember making you that drink and I'm glad you liked it! The machine I own is the Saeco Talea Giro :)

      Delete